Clue: Helsinki resident
We have 2 answers for the clue Helsinki resident. See the results below.
- Many an Olympic skiing gold medalist
- Helsinki native
- Laplander, maybe
- Huckleberry ___
- Fjord explorer?
- Certain Scandinavian
- Twain family name
- Spender of markkas, once
- Trollope's "Phineas ___"
- Eero Saarinen, by birth
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 16, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 25, 2008
- LA Times - September 30, 2007
- Washington Post - May 19, 2004
- Washington Post - April 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Helsinki resident that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!