Clue: Henry Hudson's ship
We have 1 answer for the clue Henry Hudson's ship. See the results below.
- It's seen in the middle of a quarter
- Lunar phase coinciding with neap tides
- First or last quarter in the lunar cycle
- First or last quarter ... and, literally, what can be found on either end of 18-, 22-, 38-/40- and 49-Across
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 06, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 27, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 15, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 07, 2012
- New York Sun - July 12, 2005
- New York Times - January 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Henry Hudson's ship that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!