Clue: Her name literally means "ocean child"
We have 1 answer for the clue Her name literally means "ocean child". See the results below.
- John Lennon's wife
- One of the "Two Virgins"
- Object of the 1981 hit “Woman”
- Tokyo-born performance artist
- Her name can be touch-typed with just the right hand
- "Starpeace" performer
- Poem reader at the 2006 Olympics opening ceremony
- Singer who said "At least I had that, one guy understood me"
- John Lennon's lady
- "Starpeace" musician
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Her name literally means "ocean child" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!