Clue: "Starpeace" musician
We have 2 answers for the clue "Starpeace" musician. See the results below.
- John Lennon's wife
- One of the "Two Virgins"
- Object of the 1981 hit “Woman”
- Tokyo-born performance artist
- Her name can be touch-typed with just the right hand
- "Starpeace" performer
- Poem reader at the 2006 Olympics opening ceremony
- Singer who said "At least I had that, one guy understood me"
- Her name literally means "ocean child"
- John Lennon's lady
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - May 18, 2014
- Washington Post - October 17, 2010
- LA Times - March 07, 2010
Found an answer for the clue "Starpeace" musician that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!