Clue: Heroic poem
We have 3 answers for the clue Heroic poem. See the results below.
- Quite a story
- Many a Cecil B. De Mille film
- "War and Peace," e.g.
- Kind of proportions
- "Beowulf," for one
- "Iliad" or "Aeneid," e.g.
- Grand, as an adventure
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 20, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 29, 2013
- Universal - April 23, 2010
- New York Times - January 20, 2010
- New York Sun - March 31, 2008
- Washington Post - February 08, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Heroic poem that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!