Clue: High-five, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue High-five, for one. See the results below.
- Big shot in ice hockey
- Response to a pass?
- Reply to a masher
- Sharp rebuke
- Response to an insult
- Prelude to a duel
- Sharp rebuff
- Certain hockey shot
- High-five sound
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 22, 2011
- Washington Post - November 17, 2010
- Washington Post - November 24, 2008
- Washington Post - May 06, 2008
- Washington Post - July 16, 2005
Found an answer for the clue High-five, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!