Clue: High in the Andes
We have 2 answers for the clue High in the Andes. See the results below.
- Like Charlie Parker's sax
- Palo ___, Calif.
- Doo-wop part
- Quarter of a quartet, maybe
- Violist's clef
- Kind of sax
- Kind of horn
- Like a certain sax
- Choir voice
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 14, 2014
- Washington Post - April 04, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - May 06, 2011
- Washington Post - March 15, 2011
- Washington Post - November 18, 2009
- Washington Post - July 16, 2008
- Washington Post - January 10, 2007
- New York Times - June 17, 2006
- Washington Post - January 08, 2006
- New York Times - October 21, 2004
- New York Times - September 30, 2001
Found an answer for the clue High in the Andes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!