Clue: High school grad-to-be's "illness"
We have 1 answer for the clue High school grad-to-be's "illness". See the results below.
- Almost-grad's "disease"
- High-class affliction?
- Cause of slacking off at school
- Late high school affliction
- Malady that typically worsens in the spring
- Certain drop in motivation
- Cause of teen torpor
- Ailment similar to spring fever
- Certain teen's spring fever
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue High school grad-to-be's "illness" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!