Clue: Highway department supply
We have 2 answers for the clue Highway department supply. See the results below.
- Pepper's partner
- 1972 agreement, for short
- Ionic compound
- Morton product
- Popeye, e.g.
- Dash in the kitchen
- Alum, for one
- Preserve, in a way
- Theme of this puzzle, found in the answers to 21-, 26-, 44- and 52-Across
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 15, 2008
- New York Times - April 09, 2006
- New York Times - February 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Highway department supply that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!