Clue: Pepper's partner
We have 1 answer for the clue Pepper's partner. See the results below.
- 1972 agreement, for short
- Ionic compound
- Morton product
- Popeye, e.g.
- Dash in the kitchen
- Alum, for one
- Highway department supply
- Preserve, in a way
- Theme of this puzzle, found in the answers to 21-, 26-, 44- and 52-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 03, 2017
- New York Times - May 28, 2013
- Netword - May 22, 2012
- Netword - September 15, 2009
- New York Times - July 23, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 22, 2007
- Washington Post - May 01, 2006
- New York Times - August 23, 2004
- New York Times - September 01, 1997
- New York Times - November 04, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Pepper's partner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!