Clue: Hill V.I.P.: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Hill V.I.P.: Abbr.. See the results below.
- One in it for the long term?: Abbr.
- Boxer's title" Abbr.
- Leg. title
- Thurmond, e.g.: Abbr.
- Indonesian money
- D'Amato or Dodd: Abbr.
- Boxer's title: Abbr.
- Capitol Hill V.I.P.: Abbr.
- D.C. dignitary
- D.C. toiler
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 30, 2016
- New York Times - April 27, 2016
- LA Times - November 11, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - December 01, 2013
- New York Times - July 11, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Hill V.I.P.: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!