Clue: Hint to this puzzle's theme
We have 2 answers for the clue Hint to this puzzle's theme. See the results below.
- Tinkers-Evers-Chance forte
- Frequent inning ender, in baseball
- *Baseball feat
- Where a pivot may be performed
- 37-Across extender or baseball twofer
- Pitcher's best friend, it's said
- Broadway twofer?
- Exciting inning ender, and an apt description of the answers to the starred clues
- Diamond feat ... and a hint to 17-, 21-, 35-, 47- and 59-Across
- Inning ender, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - October 27, 2013
- New York Times - January 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Hint to this puzzle's theme that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!