Clue: Tinkers-Evers-Chance forte
We have 1 answer for the clue Tinkers-Evers-Chance forte. See the results below.
- Hint to this puzzle's theme
- Frequent inning ender, in baseball
- *Baseball feat
- Where a pivot may be performed
- 37-Across extender or baseball twofer
- Pitcher's best friend, it's said
- Broadway twofer?
- Exciting inning ender, and an apt description of the answers to the starred clues
- Diamond feat ... and a hint to 17-, 21-, 35-, 47- and 59-Across
- Inning ender, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Tinkers-Evers-Chance forte that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!