Clue: "His Master's Voice" initials
We have 1 answer for the clue "His Master's Voice" initials. See the results below.
- Elvis's label
- ___ Victor
- For whom Elvis recorded
- Indianapolis's ___ Dome
- Company that made Photophones
- Its slogan was once "We'll open your eyes"
- Gold Seal co.
- Admiral competitor, once
- First U.S. color-TV maker
- Toshiba competitor
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 19, 2015
- USA Today - August 09, 2012
- USA Today - January 11, 2012
- Universal - December 23, 2010
- Washington Post - April 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "His Master's Voice" initials that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!