Clue: Hit with an open hand
We have 2 answers for the clue Hit with an open hand. See the results below.
- Big shot in ice hockey
- Response to a pass?
- Reply to a masher
- Sharp rebuke
- Response to an insult
- Prelude to a duel
- Sharp rebuff
- Certain hockey shot
- High-five sound
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 09, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 16, 2015
- USA Today - October 08, 2014
- USA Today - January 30, 2014
- USA Today - December 12, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - October 27, 2010
- Chicago Reader - January 01, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 23, 2009
- Netword - November 28, 2006
- Washington Post - May 12, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Hit with an open hand that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!