We have 4 answers for the clue Hock. See the results below.
- En passant capture
- One on the way to a promotion?
- Frequent chess sacrifice
- Director's opposite
- Future queen?
- Castle protector, maybe
- Board member?
- One on the front line
- Promotable piece
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 17, 2013
- LA Times - May 15, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - April 26, 2009
- New York Times - May 03, 2008
- Washington Post - July 14, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 05, 2005
- New York Times - August 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Hock that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!