We have 6 answers for the clue Stooge. See the results below.
- En passant capture
- One on the way to a promotion?
- Frequent chess sacrifice
- Director's opposite
- Future queen?
- Castle protector, maybe
- Board member?
- One on the front line
- Promotable piece
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 10, 2015
- Netword - August 20, 2015
- New York Times - March 03, 2013
- New York Times - April 19, 2008
- New York Times - February 02, 2007
- LA Times - December 04, 2005
- New York Times - September 26, 2004
- New York Times - August 23, 1998
- New York Times - February 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Stooge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!