Clue: Holiday window item
We have 1 answer for the clue Holiday window item. See the results below.
- Hanukkah item
- Hanukkah centerpiece
- It gets brighter in winter
- Candle site
- Holiday display
- Shammes's place
- Light provider for a dreidel game
- It's used in the months of Kislev and Tevet
- Hanukkah symbol
- Item on Israel's coat of arms
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Holiday window item that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!