Clue: Shammes's place
We have 1 answer for the clue Shammes's place. See the results below.
- Hanukkah item
- Holiday window item
- Hanukkah centerpiece
- It gets brighter in winter
- Candle site
- Holiday display
- Light provider for a dreidel game
- It's used in the months of Kislev and Tevet
- Hanukkah symbol
- Item on Israel's coat of arms
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - September 22, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Shammes's place that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!