Clue: Holmes friend Adler
We have 1 answer for the clue Holmes friend Adler. See the results below.
- Adler of Sherlock Holmes stories
- "Goodnight" girl of song
- 1973 Broadway revival starring Debbie Reynolds
- Hit 1919 musical revived in 1973
- Wife of two Forsytes, in "The Forsyte Saga"
- Goddess of peace
- One of the Horae
- Singer Cara
- Personification of peace, in myth
- Dunne of "I Remember Mama"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 24, 2010
- New York Times - September 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Holmes friend Adler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!