Clue: Home run, in baseball lingo
We have 1 answer for the clue Home run, in baseball lingo. See the results below.
- Idaho, slangily
- Home run, slangily
- Idaho, e.g.
- 47-Down product
- 30-Down product
- Eye site
- Benton, Kentucky's __ Day Festival, dedicated to sweet potatoes
- Fry source, colloquially
- Home run, or home fries source
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 08, 2014
- Washington Post - August 03, 2007
- New York Times - November 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Home run, in baseball lingo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!