Clue: Home run, slangily
We have 1 answer for the clue Home run, slangily. See the results below.
- Idaho, slangily
- Idaho, e.g.
- Home run, in baseball lingo
- 47-Down product
- 30-Down product
- Eye site
- Benton, Kentucky's __ Day Festival, dedicated to sweet potatoes
- Fry source, colloquially
- Home run, or home fries source
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 21, 2019
- Washington Post - January 20, 2003
- New York Times - July 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Home run, slangily that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!