Clue: Homer's bartender
We have 1 answer for the clue Homer's bartender. See the results below.
- Howard of comedy
- Curly conker
- "The Simpsons" bartender
- Miney follower
- ___ Berg, the intellectual of Baseball
- Comedian Howard
- Broadway's "Five Guys Named ___"
- "The Simpsons" tavern owner
- Berg of baseball
- Downhill gold medalist of 1994
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 27, 2017
- Universal - January 01, 2017
- USA Today - October 28, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 03, 2015
- Washington Post - September 22, 2012
- LA Times - March 04, 2010
- LA Times - May 25, 2008
- Washington Post - July 15, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Homer's bartender that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!