Clue: Honored Fr. woman
We have 1 answer for the clue Honored Fr. woman. See the results below.
- Fr. holy woman
- Monique, e.g.: Abbr.
- Sault ___ Marie
- Dorothee, e.g.: Abbr.
- ___-Anne-de-Beaupre, Quebec
- ___-Anne-des-Plaines, Quebec
- Fr. religieuse
- Jeanne d'Arc, e.g.: Abbr.
- Part of many town names in Quebec
- Marie, e.g.: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 26, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 25, 2013
- New York Times - August 06, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Honored Fr. woman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!