Clue: Hours-long film, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Hours-long film, perhaps. See the results below.
- Quite a story
- Many a Cecil B. De Mille film
- "War and Peace," e.g.
- Kind of proportions
- "Beowulf," for one
- "Iliad" or "Aeneid," e.g.
- Grand, as an adventure
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 26, 2012
- USA Today - April 13, 2010
- New York Times - October 13, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Hours-long film, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!