Clue: Hummer's instrument
We have 1 answer for the clue Hummer's instrument. See the results below.
- Nonmusician's musical instrument
- Musical toy
- Buzz producer
- Instrument Paul McCartney played on Ringo Starr's "You're Sixteen"
- Musical instrument for the nonmusical
- Skiffle instrument
- Instrument unlikely to be heard at Carnegie Hall
- It can create quite a buzz
- Toy musical instrument
- Buzzing instrument
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 22, 2016
- Universal - June 07, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 28, 2012
- Washington Post - December 15, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 17, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 10, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 08, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Hummer's instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!