Clue: Hurdles for language learners
We have 1 answer for the clue Hurdles for language learners. See the results below.
- Some dictionary entries
- "Hands down" and "cold feet"
- Subject in foreign language class
- See red, talk a blue streak, etc.
- They're seldom taken literally
- "Green thumb" and "bluenose"
- "Shake a leg" and "break a leg"
- "Elbow grease" and "head honcho"
- They're hard to translate
- Language learner's challenges
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 08, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Hurdles for language learners that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!