Clue: Some dictionary entries
We have 1 answer for the clue Some dictionary entries. See the results below.
- Hurdles for language learners
- "Hands down" and "cold feet"
- Subject in foreign language class
- See red, talk a blue streak, etc.
- They're seldom taken literally
- "Green thumb" and "bluenose"
- "Shake a leg" and "break a leg"
- "Elbow grease" and "head honcho"
- They're hard to translate
- Language learner's challenges
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Some dictionary entries that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!