Clue: "I Got You Babe" record label
We have 1 answer for the clue "I Got You Babe" record label. See the results below.
- Old record label
- Old Bee Gees record label
- 1960's-70's record label
- Record label for the Bee Gees and the Coasters
- Classic record label for the Bee Gees and Cream
- The Coasters' record label (coincidentally, all its letters appear in their name)
- Record label of the Beatles' "Ain't She Sweet"
- The Coasters' record label
- Yes's "90125" record label
- Old label for the Bee Gees
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 26, 2014
Found an answer for the clue "I Got You Babe" record label that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!