Clue: Ice cream order
We have 4 answers for the clue Ice cream order. See the results below.
- Commit a chip faux pas
- Be on the federal payroll while collecting a pension
- Ice-cream order
- Get two government paychecks
- Ice-cream cone order
- Two scoops of ice cream
- Get paid twice from the government
- With 70 Across, reason for an increase in ice cream sales?
- Commit a certain party foul
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 29, 2016
- LA Times - August 01, 2010
- USA Today - April 27, 2010
- Washington Post - May 22, 2008
- New York Times - April 20, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Ice cream order that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!