Clue: Imitative behavior
We have 1 answer for the clue Imitative behavior. See the results below.
- Silly trick
- Mimicking behavior
- Certain teasing
- Mocking behavior
- Little talent?
- It's not original work
- Impersonator's work
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 20, 2013
- Washington Post - May 26, 2011
- Washington Post - February 12, 2010
- Washington Post - July 13, 2005
- New York Times - December 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Imitative behavior that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!