We have 1 answer for the clue Impressionism?. See the results below.
- Imitative behavior
- Silly trick
- Mimicking behavior
- Certain teasing
- Mocking behavior
- Little talent?
- It's not original work
- Impersonator's work
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 01, 2018
- New York Times - May 04, 2013
- New York Times - May 26, 2012
- Post Puzzler - September 11, 2011
- New York Times - March 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Impressionism? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!