Clue: In 1492 it sailed the ocean blue
We have 1 answer for the clue In 1492 it sailed the ocean blue. See the results below.
- Ship commanded by Martin Pinzón
- One of a trio that weighed anchor August 3, 1492
- One of an old threesome
- Columbian vessel
- Martín Pinzón's command
- One of Columbus's ships
- Second of a historical trio
- Ship of 1492
- One of a famous trio
- Martín Alonso Pinzón's ship
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 30, 2004
Found an answer for the clue In 1492 it sailed the ocean blue that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!