Clue: Indian Prime Minister, 1991-96
We have 2 answers for the clue Indian Prime Minister, 1991-96. See the results below.
- 1990's Indian P.M.
- 1990s Indian P.M.
- Indian novelist Raja ___
- 1990s Prime Minister of India
- Indian novelist Raja ___ (OAR anag.)
- "Kanthapura" novelist
- '90s Indian prime minister
- 1991-'96 Indian prime minister
- Raja ___, "The Serpent and the Rope" novelist
- Indian prime minister 1991-96
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - November 25, 2007
- New York Times - June 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Indian Prime Minister, 1991-96 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!