We have 2 answers for the clue Ingot. See the results below.
- "Cheers" setting
- Tollbooth part
- Common setting for a joke
- Lawyer's hurdle
- See 54-Down
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 15, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 25, 2011
- LA Times - April 20, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 11, 2007
- USA Today - April 01, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 26, 2005
- New York Times - December 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Ingot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!