Clue: Lawyer's hurdle
We have 3 answers for the clue Lawyer's hurdle. See the results below.
- "Cheers" setting
- Tollbooth part
- Common setting for a joke
- See 54-Down
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 27, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 12, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 17, 2015
- Netword - April 21, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 07, 2005
- New York Times - March 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Lawyer's hurdle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!