Clue: Innovation of the late 20's
We have 1 answer for the clue Innovation of the late 20's. See the results below.
- "The Jazz Singer," e.g.
- Silent's opposite
- Silent successor
- Entertainment innovation of the late '20s
- Silent offspring
- Nonsilent film
- Silent's successor
- ''Whoopee'' was an early one
- ''The Jazz Singer'', notably
- 1927's "The Jazz Singer," notably
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 06, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Innovation of the late 20's that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!