Clue: "The Jazz Singer," e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Jazz Singer," e.g.. See the results below.
- Innovation of the late 20's
- Silent's opposite
- Silent successor
- Entertainment innovation of the late '20s
- Silent offspring
- Nonsilent film
- Silent's successor
- ''Whoopee'' was an early one
- ''The Jazz Singer'', notably
- 1927's "The Jazz Singer," notably
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "The Jazz Singer," e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!