Clue: Insistence on precise standards
We have 1 answer for the clue Insistence on precise standards. See the results below.
- Stickler's creed
- Early 20th-century art movement
- Chaste pursuit
- Insistence on chasteness
- Aversion to slang, say
- Strict linguistic correctness
- Strict interpretation
- Strict adherence to the rules of grammar
- Insistence on traditional correctness
- Stickler's belief
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 04, 2008
- New York Times - December 17, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Insistence on precise standards that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!