Clue: Stickler's creed
We have 1 answer for the clue Stickler's creed. See the results below.
- Early 20th-century art movement
- Insistence on precise standards
- Chaste pursuit
- Insistence on chasteness
- Aversion to slang, say
- Strict linguistic correctness
- Strict interpretation
- Strict adherence to the rules of grammar
- Insistence on traditional correctness
- Stickler's belief
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 28, 2005
- New York Times - September 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Stickler's creed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!