Clue: Instrument for John Cale
We have 1 answer for the clue Instrument for John Cale. See the results below.
- Walter Trampler's instrument
- Solo in Berlioz's "Harold in Italy"
- It's tucked under the chin
- Quartet member
- String quartet member
- Cousin of a cello
- Kind of concerto
- Solo part in Benjamin Britten's "Lachrymae"
- String section member
- Orchestra seat
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - August 31, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Instrument for John Cale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!