Clue: Instrument in Schubert's "Trout Quintet"
We have 1 answer for the clue Instrument in Schubert's "Trout Quintet". See the results below.
- Walter Trampler's instrument
- Solo in Berlioz's "Harold in Italy"
- It's tucked under the chin
- Quartet member
- String quartet member
- Cousin of a cello
- Kind of concerto
- Solo part in Benjamin Britten's "Lachrymae"
- String section member
- Orchestra seat
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 17, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Instrument in Schubert's "Trout Quintet" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!