Clue: Intl. commerce group
We have 1 answer for the clue Intl. commerce group. See the results below.
- Gp. protested in Seattle
- Subj. of a 1999 protest in Seattle
- Controversial int'l. commerce assn. that replaced GATT
- Intl. commerce group since 1995
- Gp. in its Doha round since Nov. 2001
- It replaced GATT
- GATT successor
- Global commerce gp.
- Object of a noted 1999 protest in Seattle
- IMF collaborator
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 15, 2014
- New York Times - June 25, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - February 01, 2013
- LA Times - July 08, 2011
- LA Times - October 28, 2008
- LA Times - January 27, 2008
- LA Times - August 21, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Intl. commerce group that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!