We have 4 answers for the clue Intrigue. See the results below.
- Cassius and company, in "Julius Caesar"
- Plotting group
- Intriguing bunch
- Coup group
- Plotters' plot
- Power seekers, maybe
- Scheming bunch
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 30, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - December 28, 2008
- Netword - April 12, 2008
- New York Times - January 09, 2008
- New York Times - November 07, 2007
- New York Times - April 20, 2007
- New York Times - December 17, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Intrigue that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!