Clue: Plotting group
We have 1 answer for the clue Plotting group. See the results below.
- Cassius and company, in "Julius Caesar"
- Intriguing bunch
- Coup group
- Plotters' plot
- Power seekers, maybe
- Scheming bunch
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 24, 2012
- Washington Post - October 20, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 08, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 20, 2007
- Netword - September 15, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 13, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 24, 2004
- Washington Post - April 17, 2004
- Washington Post - November 25, 2003
- Washington Post - May 21, 2001
- New York Times - August 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Plotting group that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!