Clue: Inventor Elisha
We have 1 answer for the clue Inventor Elisha. See the results below.
- Big name in elevators
- James who originated the phrase "Taxation without representation"
- Redding of 60's soul
- Publisher Chandler
- Revolutionary orator James
- Elevator inventor
- Mayberry sot
- "Miss ___ Regrets"
- Miss in a 1934 song
- Singer Redding
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 08, 2007
- Washington Post - August 09, 2005
- New York Times - December 14, 1999
- New York Times - September 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Inventor Elisha that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!