Clue: "Miss ___ Regrets"
We have 1 answer for the clue "Miss ___ Regrets". See the results below.
- Big name in elevators
- James who originated the phrase "Taxation without representation"
- Redding of 60's soul
- Publisher Chandler
- Revolutionary orator James
- Elevator inventor
- Mayberry sot
- Inventor Elisha
- Miss in a 1934 song
- Singer Redding
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 12, 2013
- Washington Post - October 07, 2010
- New York Times - January 04, 2006
- New York Times - August 29, 2005
- New York Times - March 13, 2001
- New York Times - October 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Miss ___ Regrets" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!