Clue: Inventors' cries
We have 1 answer for the clue Inventors' cries. See the results below.
- Lab shouts
- Triumphant cries
- Words teachers like to hear
- Good students have many of these
- Cries while brainstorming
- Discoveries, colloquially
- Cries of discovery
- Recognition responses
- Bright students have them
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 04, 2016
- New York Times - July 12, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Inventors' cries that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!