Clue: Iraq's Hussein
We have 1 answer for the clue Iraq's Hussein. See the results below.
- Despot overthrown in 2003
- "One who confronts" in the Middle East, literally
- Gulf War heavy
- Gulf war foe
- Another first name in infamy
- Former Iraqi ruler Hussein
- Name in 2003 headlines
- Subject of a May 2005 underwear photo
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Iraq's Hussein that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!