Clue: Gulf war foe
We have 2 answers for the clue Gulf war foe. See the results below.
- Mideast hot spot
- Babylon's land
- Kirkuk's country
- Faisal I's land
- Land of the Tigris and Euphrates
- Amara’s nation
- Sumer, nowadays
- Subject of U.N. sanctions
- Modern site of ancient Nineveh
- Operation Desert Storm target
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 22, 2009
- New York Times - August 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Gulf war foe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!